|Title:||Healthcare Business Advisor|
We are looking for a local energetic and entrepreneurial Healthcare Business Advisor to help us expand in the Anchorage market. This position blends aspects of business development with the expertise of a finance analysts or financial officer. The Healthcare Business Advisor is responsible for oversight of financial services and functions and long- and short-term financial planning. The role will include a significant amount of client contact and development of new business opportunities for the firm.
Candidates that fit the role are self-motivated and exceptional at building relationships, closing new business and providing timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible legislation that could affect business climate
- Develops new business opportunities through networking and professional organizations as well as establishes and maintains contacts with stockholders, financial institutions and investment community
- Oversees and directs treasury, budgeting, audit, tax, accounting, purchasing, real estate, long range forecasting and insurance activities for the client
- Appraises the clients' financial position and issues periodic reports on clients' financial stability, liquidity and growth
- Coordinates investor relations activities, budget programs and tax reporting programs
- Directs and analyzes studies of general economic, business and financial conditions and their impact on clients' policies and operations
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in a local healthcare management position or similar financial services role
- Bachelor’s degree or JD from an accredited college/university
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and business development skills
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office
Aldrich CPAs and Advisors LLP (formerly AKT) is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. Aldrich Group brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
Aldrich is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary And Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.To Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.