The Administrative Assistant is a critical role to help us fulfill our mission statement of "Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals." This person will work closely with our team to provide exceptional service and deliverables to our clients.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities
- Acts as a liaison with other departments in multiple locations and supports the Director of Administration as needed
- Performs other administrative responsibilities as support to other administrative team members, professional staff and departments
- Works independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects
- Shares Receptionist duties
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferred
- Minimum 1 year office administration experience required
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely approachable
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently, and under pressure
- Strong teamwork skills necessary and ability to work with professionals at all levels
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Aldrich CPAs and Advisors LLP (formerly AKT) is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. Aldrich Group brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping our clients achieve their goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
Aldrich is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary and Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, volunteer hours, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.
Submit your resume and cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications. Also, include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.