|Title:||Employee Benefits Consultant|
|Location:||Portland or Salem|
We are looking for someone passionate about changing the way business owners and their employees experience health care by providing comprehensive employee benefit solutions. If you are entrepreneurial, self-motivated and exceptional at building relationships, you may be the perfect addition to our growing team.
The right Employee Benefit Consultant will be a true hunter and consultative seller who appreciates the opportunity of future earning potential with our firm. If you want to put in the effort to make the contacts inside as well as outside our organization, communicate effectively and close business, you will succeed. We pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional client experience.
While life and health insurance licensing, it is not necessary. We will help you get your Life and Health license to get you up and running quickly. We believe in a culture of lifelong learning, and this will be an exciting opportunity to be trained in complex selling strategies, understanding business financial and risk issues as well as identifying other business needs. Aldrich Benefits is part of Aldrich Group which includes a Top 100 Accounting firm, a Registered Investment Advisory firm and a retirement plan consulting firm serving business clients across a diverse set of industries.
Working hard, communicating effectively, and connecting with people are what Employee Benefit Consultant's need to be successful in this position. It will be challenging every step of the way, but rewarding at the deepest level.
The Aldrich Group exists to improve the lives of our people, clients and communities. Our vision is to be a long lasting business with an entrepreneurial spirit that drives our desire to be leaders in the markets we serve. With 300 + employees across seven office locations from Anchorage to San Diego, we are proud of being recognized as a Healthiest Employer, Best Places to Work and Most Admired Company.
- Identify and solicit prospects and referrals from various sources, both internal and self-generated
- Achieve team and individual goals
- Build relationships with clients, upholding the Aldrich brand with professionalism
- Identify customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Coordinate with our team for setup and service of existing accounts
- Maintain necessary licenses and continuing education required for license renewal
Desired Skills and Experience
- Proven Sales experience of any kind with at least 1 year of experience
- College Degree beneficial or completion of some other post-secondary education or military service completion
- Personable attitude with the ability to work with a wide variety of business clients
- Ability to influence others
- Self-motivated to increase sales and revenue
- Oregon Insurance License preferred and will be required to obtain if not already licensed
Salary and Benefits
- Income is guaranteed with a base salary and incentive plan based on performance
- There is a possibility of future growth in the organization
- Excellent health, dental, disability, life and vision insurance (we are a benefits firm after all!)
- 401k retirement account and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Company community service days and paid time off to volunteer during work hours
Aldrich Benefits (formerly named AKT Benefit Advisors) is a growing benefit brokerage and business consulting firm. Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
Aldrich is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. Our firm offers a motivated professional the chance of leadership and unlimited growth opportunities. In short, the Aldrich Group will help you go farther than you thought possible.
We are a member of the Aldrich Group that includes Aldrich CPAs and Advisors, Aldrich Retirement Solutions and Aldrich Wealth. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes.