|Location:||San Diego or Carlsbad|
We are looking for an energetic highly responsive Audit Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for the management of audits, reviews, and compilations from planning to completion. Your role will include a significant amount of client contact and developing new business opportunities for the firm.
Candidates that fit into our firm and culture will have a desire to develop and mentor staff, enjoy working as part of a team and have a passion for auditing. This individual will have a desire to develop their skills in various areas of audit and provide timely and high-quality services and work products that exceed client expectations.
- Assumes full responsibility for financial services engagements and delegates to various staff as necessary
- Acts as a resource for staff and seniors on specific technical issues and/or questions
- Assumes service responsibility for clients
- Supervises staff, provides training, mentors, and prepares performance reviews
- Prepares invoices to clients, communicates and negotiates detail of fees to clients
- Maintains knowledge of general economic and political trends of possible legislation that could affect the business climate
- Manages staff assigned to engagements and reviews workpaper files
- Develops new business opportunities through networking and professional organizations
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience in Public Accounting working in a financial services role
- Solid understanding of audit and attest services with knowledge of FASB regulations and GAAP
- Bachelor’s degree or JD from an accredited college/university
- Licensed CPA
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, and research abilities
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office and common accounting software
- Healthcare client experience preferred
Aldrich CPAs and Advisors LLP (formerly AKT) is a growing west coast regional firm of independent CPAs and advisors. Aldrich Group brings experienced CPAs, wealth advisors, benefit advisors, and retirement plan experts together to provide accounting, auditing, tax compliance, international consulting, business valuation, financial planning, wealth management and business consulting services to our clients.
Accounting Today ranks Aldrich as one of the top 100 accounting firms in the country. We offer a suite of services tailored to fit the individual needs of diverse industries like agribusiness, construction, government, global services and emerging business, healthcare, manufacturing and distribution, nonprofit, telecommunications, and utilities.
Aldrich's leadership philosophy encompasses the firm's clearly defined mission, vision, and values: "Helping Our Clients Achieve Their Goals." Quality service is the greatest product Aldrich offers. We take great pride in our integrity and ability to deliver on our commitments to clients. We bring fresh and innovative solutions to resolve client issues, and listen intently to their needs while working to exceed their expectations.
Aldrich is one of those unique professional services firms that has deep technical expertise and resources with a regional presence while still maintaining our personal service. Aldrich is an equal opportunity employer.
Salary And Benefits
Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefits package, which includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, flexible benefits plan, 401(k) plan, profit-sharing, and 401(k) match, paid holidays, as well as vacation and sick leave in the form of a paid time-off bank.To Apply
Submit your resume and a cover letter describing how you meet the minimum qualifications and desired attributes. Also include the names, addresses, and telephone numbers of three references who are familiar with your background and qualifications, along with your permission to contact them.